Elev8 Dance Hiring Teachers, Hamilton ON
Elev8 Dance, Hamilton Ontario
Elev8 Dance is seeking passionate and dedicated people to join our team. We are a growing dance studio that offers a wide range of programs.
The ideal candidate feels at home in a dance studio and has an eye for detail. They are patient and friendly. A firm leader with interpersonal skills.
A dance teacher’s responsibilities include the following:
- Planning and delivering engaging and age-appropriate dance classes.
- Motivating and inspiring students to reach their full potential.
- Building a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Communicating effectively with parents and studio management.
- Encouraging leadership and community-building among students.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A background in dance.
- Experience teaching is preferred but not required for all positions.
- Reliability and commitment to the role.
- Knowledge in a variety of styles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students.
- Strong leadership skills and a commitment to community building.
If you want to inspire others and be part of a supportive and collaborative team, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter. Be sure to including any studio experience, dance styles, and age range you have experience with to: email@example.com