Elev8 Dance and Covid-19
Elev8 Dance adheres to the guidance set by health officials. Policies, procedures and guidelines are followed and respected.
- Everybody entering the building is encouraged to sanitize/wash their hands.
- Sanitizer is available at various stations throughout the building.
- Students are reminded to wash their hands before and after classes.
- Sanitizer is available in the bathrooms, lobby and in-studio.
- Increased cleaning procedures are implemented throughout the building using hospital-grade cleaning products, disinfectants and sanitizers.
- A sanitizing fog machine is used to clean and disinfect the studio daily, and when needed between classes.
- Shared items such as ballet barres, or gym mats are cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day and between classes when necessary.
For classes with high traffic, a window has been scheduled between classes to reduce contact and congestion.
- Wearing a mask is a personal choice for each family to make.
- Complete the Standard Screening Questions.
- Only one guardian to accompany their student if necessary.
- Please do not wander the building.
- If you do not need to be present, please vacate the premises to make space available for those who do.
- Please have dancers arrive dressed for class. Change rooms are available for students with multiple classes and for student coats and bags.
- As you have done before Covid-19, please continue to keep children who are sick or ill home for rest.
- Surfaces and high-touch areas are disinfected between classes or when necessary.
- The studio and lobby spaces are cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day and between classes when necessary.
- Weather permitting, windows are open to let fresh air through the studio.
As always, please remove your shoes downstairs.