We are so excited to be returning for our 2020/2021 season and have prepared guidelines to ensure a healthy, happy and safe return to Elev8 Dance. Please review the information provided below to ensure a smooth transition back into dance classes.
- Everybody entering the building is encouraged to sanitize/wash their hands.
- Sanitizer is available at various stations.
- Dancers are reminded to wash their hands before and after classes and are provided with sanitizer upon entering and exiting their dance class.
- Increased cleaning procedures are implemented throughout the building using hospital-grade cleaning products, disinfectants and sanitizers.
- A fog machine is used to clean and disinfect the studio daily or as need between classes.
- Shared items such as ballet barres, or gym mats are cleaned between use.
- A minimum of 10 minutes has been scheduled between classes to reduce contact and congestion.
- Masks are required by the City of Hamilton for everyone entering the building and should be worn for the duration of your visit.
- Please have dancers arrive dressed for class. The City requires change-rooms be off-limits, although this area can be used to hang coats.
- Please limit parent/guardian drop-off. The City requires only one guardian to accompany their dancer if needed. No other spectators are permitted in the lobby, including siblings or dancers between classes.
- Dance floors have been marked to maximize social distancing.
- Surfaces and high-touch areas are disinfected between classes or when necessary.
- The studio and lobby spaces are cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day.
- Weather permitting, windows are open to let fresh air through the studio.
- As always, please remove your shoes downstairs.
For more information on Covid-19 and the City of Hamilton, please visit: https://www.hamilton.ca/coronavirus/covid-19-restrictions