Terms and Conditions 2020-2021
Agreement, Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk
- I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, agents and representatives, hereby indemnify, release and forever hold harmless Elev8 Dance Inc, as well as its directors, employees and instructors, from any and all claims of liability arising from any accident, personal injury, death, or property loss or damage sustained by my child or myself, while that person is participating/attending activities connected with Elev8 Dance Inc, including classes, rehearsals, performances or other activities. I understand that dance has inherent risks of injury and being fully aware of those risks, I consent to have my child or myself participate in the programs and activities offered by Elev8 Dance Inc.
- Force Majeure: I understand that in the event of class/performance cancellations, (eg. inclement weather, illness, government mandate or other unexpected closures) time and/or fees may not be recovered. Costume fees are 100% none refundable.
- I understand and acknowledge that because of the physical nature of dance, there will be physical contact between staff and dancers. I understand that at times, for safety and proper instruction, physical contact is required and necessary.
- I also authorize Elev8 Dance Inc to use photos and videos of my child/myself for positive promotional purposes. If I am signing this in my capacity as the legal guardian of a minor child, I authorize Elev8 Dance Inc to use photos and videos of the minor child for positive promotional purposes.
- I declare that the aforesaid participant is in good health, with no physical conditions that might prevent their participation in strenuous and/or rigorous dance activities and other training and performance connected with dance.
- By signing in-person or clicking “I Agree” online, I agree to the Terms & Conditions of Elev8 Dance Inc.
Fees and Scheduling
- The $35.00 registration fee is only applied once per family/year when using the same payment method for all dancers living at the same address.
- A Costume Fee totalling $120.00 plus tax, per student, per class applies to all students. A partial costume fee of $60.00 plus tax is due at the time of registration with the balance of $60.00 plus tax due February 1st.
- Force Majeure: In the event of class/performance cancellations, (eg. inclement weather, illness, government mandate or other unexpected closures) time and/or fees may not be recovered. Costume fees are 100% none refundable.
- Fees will be billed on the FIRST of each month and I understand that fees must be paid in order to participate in classes/performance.
- Tuition fees are charged monthly and do not increase or decrease during shorter or longer months.
- Students are required to take part in all scheduled shows/performances organized by Elev8 Dance Inc.
- All dancers must abide by the Elev8 Dance uniform and dress code to participate in classes/performances. See Dress Code in-studio or online.
- Anyone attending performances agrees to purchase tickets to attend. Dancers in the performance do not need tickets to perform.
- WITHDRAWAL: If you choose to withdraw from a class, Elev8 Dance Inc requires 7 days notice prior to the beginning of the next month. You are responsible for all costume payments as well as tuition fees up until the time of withdrawal. All costume fees and tuition fees paid up to the time of withdrawal are non-refundable.
- Costume fees are 100% non-refundable.
- By signing in-person or clicking “I Agree” online, I agree to the Fees & Schedule of Elev8 Dance Inc.