Elev8 Dance Hamilton's Best Dance School for Children
Terms and Conditions 2020-2021
Agreement, Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk
- I agree to pay all participation fees. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, agents and representatives, hereby indemnify, release and forever hold harmless Elev8 Dance Inc., as well as its directors, employees and instructors, from any and all claims of liability arising from any accident, personal injury, death, or property loss or damage sustained by my child or myself, while that person is participating/attending activities connected with Elev8 Dance Inc., including classes, rehearsals, performances or other activities. I understand that dance activities have inherent risks of injury and being fully aware of all risks, I consent to have my child or myself participate in the programs and activities offered by Elev8 Dance Inc.
- I understand that unexpected closures may occur and that time/fees may not be recovered.
- I understand and acknowledge that because of the physical nature of DANCE, there may be physical contact between directors, employees, staff, company members, instructors and students during rehearsals, shows, workshops, productions, and especially during dance instruction. I understand that at times, for proper instruction and safety, physical contact is required and necessary.
- I also authorize Elev8 Dance Inc. to use photos and videos of my child/myself for promotional purposes. If I am signing this in my capacity as the legal guardian of a minor child, I authorize Elev8 Dance Inc. to use photos and videos of the minor child for promotional purposes.
- By signing/clicking “I Agree” below, I declare that the aforesaid participant is in good health, with no physical conditions that might prevent their participation in strenuous and/or rigorous dance activities and other training and performance connected with dance.
Fees and Scheduling
- The $35.00 registration fee is only applied once per family/year if using the same credit card for all dancers living at the same address. A Winter and Spring Recital Fee totalling $120.00 plus tax, per student/per class applies to all students. A partial recital fee of $60.00 plus tax is due at the time of registration with the balance of $60.00 plus tax charged to your credit card or due in-studio on February 1, 2021.
- Fees will be billed on the FIRST of each month to the credit card you use at registration or by debit the 1st class of each month.
- Tuition fees are charged monthly and do not increase or decrease during shorter or longer months.
- In the case of class cancellation due to inclement weather, we are unable to offer makeup classes.
- In the event of unexpected closures, time and/or fees may not be recovered.
- Students are required to take part in all shows/performances organized by ELEV8 DANCE INC.
- All students must have/purchase appropriate dancewear for classes and shows. See dance attire information.
- Anyone attending the Winter and/or Spring performances agrees to purchase tickets to the shows. Dancers in the show do not pay for tickets.
- WITHDRAWAL: If you choose to withdraw from a class, ELEV8 DANCE INC requires 7 days notice prior to the beginning of the next month. You are responsible for all recital payments as well as tuition fees up until the time of withdrawal. All recital fees and tuition fees paid up to the time of withdrawal are non-refundable.
- Recital fees are 100% non-refundable.